Thursday, February 19, 2009

some days are just left with dot...dot...dot...

So over the past month I've busted my butt to get my foot into the door of the corporate fashion world. Its occupied my mind, my soul and despite the fact that I didn't stress too much about it, I had high expectations. I had interview #4 on Wednesday...and thanks to LA traffic, my dead end job and presentation with some high client VP or some sort and probably simply fate... I WAS LATE!

Yes ladies and gentlemen.... I'm never late and I was...SO I've been CUT. ByeBye! !

SO yesterday was probably one of the worst days in a long time. I even cried... and then contemplated on what the F am I doing with my life. BUT ... in the end I'm f-ing good at this fashion thing... and I'm pretty good at this dead end job of mine that for now just pays the bills... and I'll be good at the next thing I do..

So this is your mid-20s Mags!!.. and its passing you one minute at a time... things can't always be bad and jobs can't alwasy make you feel shitty... after all its just a job.

So I'm starting over. I'm really good at that and what's next? who knows! I'm in LA there is a lot of options. Key is not to look back and move on... and I just did!

Thanks for the opportunity "company X"!

No comments: