Saturday, December 26, 2009

Spring 2010 Accessories That Make A Statement ~ affordability questionable ;)



After every Fashion Week in each major Fashion Capital I spend majority of the day at my "day job" researching style.com for the "IT" trends of the season. This year as I glanced through photographs of the Spring preview, I was focussing on accessories and decided to create and editorial about the ones that would permanently warm a spot in my closet, that is if money wasn't an issue.

There is no cohesion in my selection which only stays true to my eclectic fashion style but from left to right is a list of my Top Accessories from Spring Collection 2010.

1) Chanel Wheat brooch
2) Marni leather clutch
3) Tom Binns Bitten Heart brooch
4) Tory Burch Maggie bracelet
5) YSL Rose Red Sandal (Oh La La Sexy)
6) Delfina Delettrez Palm Bracelet
7) Giambattista Valli Red Crock Heels
8) Proenza Schouler futuristic bracelet
9) Manolo "French Mademoiselle" Shoes
10) Jimmy Choo Fringe BoHo clutch

No comments: