Saturday, December 26, 2009

Fashion alla Suren Seron

In August I was lucky to be invited to my 1st, real fashion show. The designer, Jared Gold, is friend of my buddy Suren who helped film this amazing and very low budget fashion show. What do I exactly consider a real fashion show?? ... well it's not thrown at some random club that goes on while everyone is getting wasted. A real fashion show gives you goosebumps, inspires you and in a weird way, if you're me - it gives you a real high.

Jared Gold is definitely avanat garde and very artistic. He's not a mainstream fashion designer and realistically, not everyone would wear his stuff, even in LA. I loved his collection. It reminded me of few of my favorite spanish designers with its abundance of colors, funky fabric combinations and images on garments (check out Custo Barcelona or Desigual to see what I am talking about). Here are few images from the show:

Also, enjoy a preview of what I saw that night along side Kellan Lutz, Billy Corgan and my date~my buddy Karl ~ in the video below:

Gold Vs. Petker Official Runway Video from jared Gold on Vimeo.

">

Buy Jared Gold's collection @ http://www.jaredgold.com/
And make sure to check out Suren @ http://www.strayangel.com/

No comments: