Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Charlize Theron Designs for TOMS

"Charlize Theron has teamed up with Toms shoes on a charitable limited-edition shoe for the holidays. Inspired by the African baobab tree, the proceeds from the orange or dark blue vegan canvas slip-on will benefit the Charlize Theron African Outreach Project.

"I'm thrilled to have Toms Shoes as a partner," Theron said. "It's exciting that we're able to come together in such a cool and creative way to bring attention to the needs of many South African Youth."

The $54 charitable shoes are available now at tomsshoes.com." ~ InStyle.com

Actually, the shoe is sold out because I really wanted one and checked few days ago. However, you can leave your name and e-mail and the will notify you once it arrives again. ** I am happy to see TOMs do big things :)**

Also, since we are on the theme of TOMs, they have his special Travel task for all their fans where you take a picture of TOMS flag or TOMs wherever you travel. I have some pics from this year, since I didn't know about the contest I didn't try to hard. Here are some that made the cut of TOP 10 of the year...and my fave TOP 2


No comments: