Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"Best Dressed" Photoshop Fun :)

In July I went to my 1st movie premiere. My friend Suren produced a re-make of a Broadway show called the "Forever Plaid". It was truly a great production and I was soo proud to sit in the audience thinking" "My friend did this ! YaY for him!"

Movie premiere and special celebration of Suren Seron, also called for a new special outfit. So I searched long and far and ended up finding a BCBG Runway collection dress. It reminded me of something Megan Fox would wear, but it was 100% MAGS. After the show however, I realized that my dress was pretty famous and decided to have some Photoshop fun! :)


So all in the name of fun and my fellow ladies looked AMAZING as well... but I bet you no one paid $130.00 for this dress retailed @ $360.00. What can I say - I girl knows how to find a good bargain :)

No comments: