Thursday, January 28, 2010

2010 Golden Globe Best Dressed - FINALLY!!!

I admit, I am a bit delayed because its been a few days, but here it finally is: My Golden Globes 2010 Best Dressed !!

So it probably won't be a huge shocker to anyone who knows me, but I fined Kate Hudson ....FOR FLAWLESS EXECUTION!!! Yes.. Kate does it again. This time, celebrating the success of NINE, Kate makes her presence know on the Red Carpet with a very architectural Marchesa dress.... not to mention the HOT SHOES, chandelier earrings and perfectly swept hair (with a bit of an architectural touch may I add).

I feel like on the 6th day (before they rested) Fashion Gods created Kate, flawless muse of all good fashion. Thank you fashion Gods!


I do want to give credit to few other best dressed of the night, especially Anna Paquin. This was a very memorable night for her, in my opinion, because she has not really made that many memorable fashion statements and this one really says "I'M HERE and I'm HOT". Good job Anna! TRUE BLooD Rules... and now so do you!

No comments: