Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Coachella Fashion Countdown: 23 Days Out

Long awaited Coachella is approaching quicker than I ever expected it to come. It seems like it was just yesterday when I wrote my post Coachella 2010 blog, yet I'm already finding myself panning my festival outfits for this year. I'm pumped!

What excited me the most is my 1st e-newsletter from one of my favorite stores, Planet Blue (www.shopplanetblue.com). I wanted to share some of the pictures from their 1st Coachella 2011 photo shot, as well as their awesome editorial inspired by Coachella's music stages. If you have ever been to Coachella you know what I'm talking bout and you will appreciate this editorial as much as I did.

PEACE + <3 + Music + Fashion = COACHELLA

See you in the desert :) 23 days...& counting

No comments: