Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oscar Snapshot 2011

Some people make bad decisions, like John Galliano who got fired today from Dior for making anti-semetic comments. Fortunately, this year's Oscars, were filled with some good ones! I think that my all time favorite dress was Mila Kunis' Elie Saab. The style was perfect, is was very romantic and delicate, yet edgy and sexy. Mila rarely gets it wrong on the Red Carpet.

In addition, the color of the Oscars this year happens to be my favorite - RED! Below is a collage of all my favorite ladies in red.....


... As well as those in color :)


May I add that Madonna's daughter, Lourdes, is turning out to be a hot little fashionista. Also, props to Jessica Biel, who never gets it right,yet somehow this year she managed to score a great beaded piece with her HAIR UP!!!! Kudos to you, Jess!

No comments: