Monday, January 11, 2010

Free Praha




Free People AKA Maggie's clothing Mecca! I love that company, their marketing, blog and lately...their catalogue that comes on monthly basis. I think that Free People is a company that really has their sh*t together. They understand importance of digital advertising and social media and have become GREAT at it. They integrate different aspects such as music, books, travel and celebrity into their digital advertising making it (in my opinion at least) pretty epic for our times.

Although I'm praising FP on many levels here, I really just wanted to talk about their newest catalogue. WHY? Because I'm European and I have a certain "Euro Bias" for my homeland and January (the month of my birth may I add) catalogue was shot in its entirety in PRAHA!!!!!!!!!! Yes, the old Czechoslowacja where my gramps used to buy my fave Mary Jane sneakers during his work trips (White with blue/white/and red flag).

Although, I've never been to Prague precisely I know its beautiful and seeing this catalogue made me excited for my June trip with Vicks. I've included few images from the catalogue to share with you, as well as a post from the Free People blog and pictures of the city.

Its an amazing place. Look it up. Study it. I think if you try its really easy to fall in love with a place without ever setting a foot there.... (at least for now)... so Fall in love <3

And do check out the Free People blog. Its a good read for any fashionista, book or music lover or anyone who's looking for something cool and different on the w.w.w.

BLOG Link to "Why Prague" topic:
http://blog.freepeople.com/2010/01/why-prague//?cm_mmc=facebookwall-_-Q42009-_-100112_Blog-_-Praguecatinfo

Free People January Praha Catalogue Online:
http://www.freepeople.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/category.contentNoLeftNav/categoryID/5f9a46e0-4561-4359-a2ce-cbfc47065455?cm_re=100111_fp_homepage-_-shopcatalog-_-ecatalog

PRAHA - I"ll see you in June!! And Free People...I'll probably see you this weekend :P


No comments: