Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"Jimmy Ugg" OR "Ugg Choo"

No, no. This is not a joke. The "sex symbol" shoe of the fashion industry and the snuggly, furry surfing shoe are joining forces to create feet magic.... or feet disaster. We know well that either brand separately can do no wrong. If I could, I would live in Uggs. I probably own 6 pairs. Jimmy Choo...well I'd live in them too, but I probably would have to sit most of the time, because let's face it, most heels are made for walking for only 2-4 hours. More so than anything, at the moment Choo's are more of an investment than something easily attainable by little old me. Either way, Choo = greatness!

So what will this collaboration bring to the fashion scene?
Will it be a success?
Should we expect some furry 5" stilettos?
OR sheep, surf shoes on heels? (which would resemble the Timberland on heels trend circa 2002 - yuck)

Only time will tell. The products will retail from $595 to $795 (Ouch), BUT I am super excited to see the final product!

Here is a snapshot of my UggChoo vision.... hehe :)

No comments: